Our “special offer” has been so popular and has allowed us to help so many great companies get into audio and video on the web, that we are extending our Start Streaming promotion until the end of the year. Here’s what you get:
- 100 Gigabytes of on-demand stream delivery for $59 a month!
- Your choice of streaming format, 100GB of delivery bandwidth, and 1000MB of distributed and mirrored storage for your valuable audio and video on our ultra-high performance Content Delivery Network, the industry’s best stats and reporting, and our awesome support team.
- Need live stream delivery? Get LIVE and On-Demand for a total of only $104 a month
- Send us your live RTMP stream, and we’ll deliver to all devices using HLS, MPEG-DASH, and Adobe HDS
- Need a Video Player? All accounts include use of our enterprise-licensed JW Player with native HTML5 Playback.
- On-demand hosting for your audio or video streams
- Files are mirrored and synchronized across our global network of Tier-1 datacenters
- Streams are delivered to each client from the best available server using our Dynamic DNS Routing architecture – greatly increasing performance, reducing buffering, and eliminating “skips and stutters”
- Guaranteed 100% stream availability
- Monthly Usage Report
- No burst fees and no annual contract
- Service charged monthly to your credit card, quit at any time
- Activation in 12 hours or less (usually 1 hour)
- Save money as you grow. Upgrade at any time as your needs change
Call us at 667-777-0030 or email today!
Want to see how a true world-class Content Distribution Network can improve your streaming media performance – but don’t want to mess with costly committments or expensive annual contracts? Stream on the same network that provides streaming services for the Department of Defense, Duke University, Fox, NOVA, State of Virginia , Navy/Marine Corps, WETA-TV and many others.
Now Streaming Live and On-demand to iPhone, iPad, Android and all modern devices
Our new multi-protocol streaming service enables you to publish a single video and be able to stream it to Apple, Android, all modern mobile devices, as well as regular web browsers using each device’s native media playback capability. Natively supporting HTML5, Apple Adaptive HTTP (live and on-demand) streaming to iPhone/iPad, as well as MPEG-DASH for compatible browsers and devices.
For live video or audio streams, we can support the same devices and are doing it today for several of our cutting edge clients.
This service is available to our existing customers at no additional cost. Ask your account manager today, or Contact Us for more information.
Eastbay OVP – Transcode, Manage, Organize, and Publish
We’re proud to introduce our Eastbay OVP audio and video management platform. So our clients now have more options to create, publish, and manage their content. The best part: Eastbay OVP is not “closed” video platform. You can choose your own players (JW, Flow, custom), download your files at any time, integrate your own analytics, ad platform, plugins, etc.
Beyond our standard CDN service, Eastbay OVP offers many great new features including (but certainly not limited to):
- Dynamic playlists
- Customizable Players (Flow, JW, or your own)
- Device detection and multi-bitrate streaming for players
- Advanced workflow, metadata, and organization features
- Multiple users and roles
- Allow for user-generated uploads from your website
Contact Us for your free trial.
Go Live Anytime and Anywhere
Because of our optimized multi-tier distribution network, we are one of the only major streaming network providers that can offer a 100% uptime guarantee. Send us a stream from your hardware encoder, like Osprey Talon devices or Haivision devices along with any other device that supports RTMP (push) or RTP/RTSP (pull). The only requirements are that you have enough bandwidth for the size stream you want to deliver.
Give us a call and we’d be happy to set up a test stream so you can decide if Eastbay Media is right for your needs.